Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is there any grad lawyers for criminal cases willing to take a case now.?

hi. im looking for a freshely graduated lawyer or someone in school to help me. i just got a felony charge and this is my first time ever getting in trouble. i have no money and can only afford about $200-$500. i stole money out of my register at work and i wish i would not have done it. i need someone who can help me get it down to a smaller charge and help me get it off my record. anyone willing to help.Is there any grad lawyers for criminal cases willing to take a case now.?
If you request one, the court will provide you with a lawyer, at their expense. I would recommend discussing your case with that person, not on the internet.





Remorse for your actions and a clean past record will improve your chances for a downward sentencing departure.Is there any grad lawyers for criminal cases willing to take a case now.?
what state are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment