Saturday, August 21, 2010

What thoughts run through your mind while watching the criminal cases on Dateline NBC?

How bad the world is gettingWhat thoughts run through your mind while watching the criminal cases on Dateline NBC?
Will it ever end?What thoughts run through your mind while watching the criminal cases on Dateline NBC?
lately I watched and I don't hear.
How on earth this world has gotten to be where it is today. Where do some people come up with these things?
i don't watch it, it's too depressing
That when I show up at her house, Chris Hanson isn't standing there.
What is the world coming to?
I miss Stone Phillips
1) boy are these morons stupid!


2) boy are these neighbors stupid, since every time they say,';oh my he was such a nice guy he fit right in!
The world is full of different kinds of people.
how the world is getting bad
life is far away different than my imagination :(
How freaking retarded are these guys responding to screen names like ';notAcop11andHorny';-I mean, seriously. They get what they deserve when they get bludgeoned.
whose the bigger idiot, them for acting stupid, or me for watching
people are just so sick sometimes
I really hope this doesn't happen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment