Saturday, August 7, 2010

Does anyone study criminal cases?

I have been doing some of my own research into major cases like the Manson Family murders and the black dahlia and others. I am getting interested not like I'm crazy but wanting to know why and how things like this happen. Is that a bad thing?Does anyone study criminal cases?
It is not wierd, it is something you like, and they have a career for it and everything. If that is what you like, then do that!Does anyone study criminal cases?
no, theres nothing wrong with that. I'm actually fascinated with case law as well as crime scene investigation and no not the fake stuff you see on TV but real crime scenes. with my line of work i get to see it all and the more i see the more interesting it is.





ignorant people would probably tell you shouldn't look at that stuff because people might think your crazy...but its them who's the crazy ones, its human nature .
No it's not a bad thing you can make a career out of it if you enjoy it that much. You can become a forensic psychologist
Not at all. I personally have a fascination with true crime stories, especially serial killers. I'm just always wondering what makes them tick. I read a book about the BTK killer Dennis Rader most recently. It chilled me to the bone, but I still couldn't put it down.





The funny thing is I actually don't really like fictional horror stories or movies.....I think the fact that stories are real is what makes me most interested in them.





A fascination with psycopathic killers is not unusual or unhealthy, you're probably just intrigued by the fact that there are people in this world that actually do such unspeakable things.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment