Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How to I find information on an old criminal case file if I have the case number?

I have an old criminal case number from November, 2005 and would like to find out what the case was about. Is there a way to find out that online? If not, where would I go to look it up? Is there a fee? Need some help with this one.How to I find information on an old criminal case file if I have the case number?
What state was the case in? What was the outcome of the case? Is it criminal, civil, etc.? If you have a case # you should be able to go to the court it was filed with, county clerks office, (records) or go on line to the web sight of that state and find it. Fee's, depend on state to state and how they have to be found. And what the outcome of the case was. It's hard to give you and exact answer when I don't have specifics. But all cases unless sealed, or closed are public record more or less, there are exceptions to every rule. If you give me more info. I may be able to help you moreHow to I find information on an old criminal case file if I have the case number?
Clerk of Courts in the county where the criminal case was being tried.


Could be in old newspapers in the county also.
u r a ***** an u have white *** bb

No comments:

Post a Comment