Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I find information on a criminal case I was involved in 24 years ago in Morgan county?

I have tried to find the information using ussearch, and other records researching sites, but haven't found any thing. I plead guilty, was put on probation, and then left the state. I paid all costs related to the case, but never received any paperwork saying the probation was terminated.How do I find information on a criminal case I was involved in 24 years ago in Morgan county?
First, you probation just ends. There is not fan-fair, unless you were to report and did not. The Clerk of the Criminal Court should be able to search out your records. There will be a small fee, and might take a day or two to retrieve archived records. Then you need an attorney to get the charges expunged from you record so it is clean. Good luck.How do I find information on a criminal case I was involved in 24 years ago in Morgan county?
Go to the courthouse and ask the clerk of court. She will be very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment